Friday, March 13, 2009

Random awesome person/place/thing of the week AND exciting news!!!

Wow! Have I got some big news for you. Most people know that I have been working side by side with my good friend creating some pretty cool stuff under the name DiPoe. I give you exhibit A:
Well my friends, as of 2 days ago, DiPoe has become an official pertnership. That's right! Myself and the talented Francesco Giovane have joined forces to become 2 halves of one great artsy fartsy pie and boy does it taste delicious!

To celebrate the occasion, the DiPoe team went to lunch.... Which brings me to the random awesome person/place/thing of the week. May I present to you Yang's Tepanyaki & Sushi. Not only do they serve the best sushi on the face of the planet, but the staff and atmosphere are delightful.
Have a look at the usual DiPoe meal.

Yang's chopsticks!!! This is a new feature.
Some miso soup. OOooohh Misooooo hungry! get it? ;)
Delux Spicy Sushi Pizza. Trust me, you'll love it!Maki set B comes complete with shrimp tempura roll, california roll AND my personal favourite, the spicy salmon roll.Salmon sashimi... not my choice. Believe me!Yellow tail and green onion roll AND spicy scallop roll!The answer to "you sure you're gonna finish all that??"

And there you have it! One trip to Yang's and you'll be hooked.

To check out what else Yang's has to offer, visit their site at www.yangsushi.com

To check out all the crazy stuff going on at DiPoe, check out the blog at itsdipoe.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites