Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have gained some WIZDUM!

Well, here you have it my dears!


It took me a whoooole day to get this blog to look almost perfect. There are a few things that I would change but with my limited knowledge of html, that is just not possible. It’ll be like your best friend who has those few things about them that drive you half crazy but you love them just the same… To their face at least. Then secretly in your head you’re thinking of ways to make them stop doing whatever it is that drives you half crazy but eventually you realize there’s no way you can fix it. So you just accept it and move on.

So here’s me moving on…

For my first entry with the new fancy shmancy blog, I want to introduce you to something else fancy shmancy.

I know you’re looking for some sweet new threads to add to your wardrobe and have I got the thing for you! Its called Wizdum Designs Inc.

Creators Michelle and Emily have come up with some of the spiffiest T-shirt designs you will feast your eyes on. Not only do Wizdum T's feature a family of cute characters, they also offer a section of "That's me!" shirts that basically let everyone know who you are without even saying a word! There is something there for everyone. Trust me!

Go to www.wizdum.ca ASAP!

My purchase:
"Strong silent-type crew." Incase you didn't know me.


0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites